So I guess I’m a little bit overwhelmed and more than just a little bit pleased. I went looking for a sweet cleanser today….stopped at the Elizabeth Arden Counter and got a WHOLE mess of stuff for 43 squid. HIYAS.
Inside I got
- Deluxe compact with two pull-out color palettes: Warm palette (six eyeshadows in Olive Pearl, Sand Dollar, Teak, Golden Sun, Lagoon, and Party, plus cheek colour in Sunblush and Shimmer Powder in Golden Beige Shimmer) and Cool palette (six eyeshadows in Plumsmoke, Oyster, Berry Pink, Iridescent Lilac, Beechnut, and Baby Blue, plus cheek colour in Pink Glow and Shimmer Powder in Rose Shimmer
- Three Exceptional Lipsticks in Pink Punch, Coraline, and Autumn
- Two High Shine Lip Glosses in Honey Glaze and Shimmer Pink
- Lip Pencil in Taupe
- Eye Pencil In Smoky Black
- Ceramide Lash Extending Treatment Mascara in Black
- Crystal Clear Lip Gloss
- All Gone Eye and Lip Makeup Remover
- Three makeup brushes
- A beautiful pink keepsake container
- Eyeshadow Palette – Smoke,Sparkle,Moonbeam and Twilight
- 50ml purifying cream cleanser
- 15ml Ceramide Plump Perfect (I’ve used this before thanks to Lynne, it’s incredible.
- Prebage anti-aging serum
- Mini bottle of Red Door perfume.
- And a really awesome bag for it all. The lining inside is red. PERFECT
I got myself a lipstick primer as well for 18 squid….namely cause I use lipstick more than anything in the world SO I ended up getting more free stuff.
- Lip Fix Primer – 18 of my British
- 8 hour cream 30ml (free)
- 8 hour hand treatment 30ml (free)
So yeah what a haul. 43 quid and I seem to own the world.
I’ll review the products as I go along….I’m actually quite excited about this. Anyway I don’t know how long this deal will be on for, but I scored mine at Boots in Buchanan Galleries. I’d say it’s worth getting on board with.