Everest Windows are running a campaign this year asking people to share their #petsinwindows with the chance to win £50 work of John Lewis vouchers. So far, so cute right? Well here's the real clincher, for every entry they get for the #petsinwindows campaign, Everest Windows have committed to donating £5 to Scottish SPCA. Oh and the team at Everest Windows have teamed up with Bee Waits to give you a second chance at those £50 vouchers. YOU ARE VERY WELCOME.
Photo c/o Tub of Jelly
Scottish SPCA is THE Scottish animal welfare charity, keeping our four-legged pals cared for, for over 175 years. They receive no lottery or government funding but continue to protect, educate and prevent when it comes to animal cruelty. That's as noble as it gets.
Everest Windows want people to upload pictures of their pets sitting by the window. For each entry, £5 will be donated by Everest to the ScottishSPCA. If sharing your fur buddy and getting cash money to charity wasn't enough of an incentive you can also win vouchers. There are three ways to enter; you can upload directly through the page or via Facebook and Twitter (remembering to use the #Petsinwindows.) Once the pics are uploaded you can then share them across social channels and encourage people to vote for their fave. The winner is announced after 4 weeks and wins £50 to spend in John Lewis. Simple right? All you have to do is either enter via twitter using #petsinwindows (remember to tag in @everesthome) or going totheir #petsinwindows site and upload straight there.
I'm running a little giveaway for your own £50 voucher. I want you to follow me on twitter and share with me your #petsinwindow entry. I want as many people to enter as possible not only because it supports a killer charity, but I want to see all your precious fur babies. I've got a cheeky Rafflecopter where you can choose a few different ways to enter. I'll be running this for 2 weeks so you can expect a little treat me and the folks at Everest just in time for Christmas
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Best of luck cutie pies and don't forget to share your entries with me too!
The legally bit:
- There is 1 prize of £50 John Lewis vouchers. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered
- Open to UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding employees and relatives of Bee Waits for No One and Everest Home Improvements
- Closing date for entries is 18/12/15
- Entrants must log into rafflecopter and leave a comment
- Optional entry methods are to follow on twitter, facebook and tweet on twitter
- The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries
- The winner will be informed within 14 days of the closing date and will need to respond with a postal address within 28 days or a new winner will be chosen
- The winner’s name will be available on request
- The prize will be sent within 28 days of receiving the winner’s address
- This is a joint promotion between Bee Waits for No One and Everest Home Improvements
- Entry to this confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions